Tuesday 10 January 2012

On my way!

I can't believe it. Tomorrow at 6:40pm I will be on my way to India! My bags are (mostly) packed and I am (mostly) ready.

I hope to be able to share with you some of the experiences I will have over the next four months in Coimbatore, India as I study and travel. I hope you enjoy! Please make sure to write me or Skype me sometime!

As I begin, I think I'l make a list of what I'm looking forward to and what I'm afraid of.

Excited
-to ride an elephant
-buy and wear lots of salwar kamiz
-eat Indian food
-learn how to cook Indian food so I can make more of it
-make new friends
-see the sights

Afraid of
-big snakes and bugs
-REALLY spicy food
-the overwhelmingness of India on the senses
-the many new and unexpected challenges India will bring

2 comments:

  1. I love you Hannah! I cant wait to hear all about your experiences!!! Have a BLAST :D

    ReplyDelete